The Corsa Veloce “Competizione” billet intake manifold is a further development of the proven reverse mount race manifold which has featured on the most powerful and competitive Subarus in the last 10 years.
Featuring a large plenum, aggressive runners and optimized bellmouths the internal geometry has been enhanced to improve performance over previous versions. This new design also utilizes superior metals and superior seam welding enabling a vast reduction in weight over previous Corsa Veloce intake manifolds and weighing a mere 1.32 lbs / 600 grams more than the standard STI intake manifold. The strength and durability that Corsa Veloce is known for is not compromised with this design being suited up to 120psi boost applications.
Along with performance and weight reduction the aesthetics have been updated setting this manifold apart from it’s predecessors and giving it a design suited for the year 2020 and beyond.
- To suit: Subaru EJ series turbocharged engines, STI/WRX/Liberty/Forrester.
- Weight: 9.0 lbs / 4.1 kg
- Max Pressure: 120 psi / 8.3 bar
- Max Temp: 392 deg F / 200 deg C
- Throttle: Subaru 64mm drive by wire
- Vacuum Ports: 4x 1/8 bspt, 2x 1/4 bspt
- Recommended: 3″ or greater intercooler piping.
- Note: does not fit with AC, modifications to engine bay required for fitment.
RRP: $2299 AUD